Security and Safety Policy
(TradeSafe’s policy regarding security)
Version number: 1.0
Transacting with TradeSafe is secure and safe..
Your money is safe
Users deposits are held in a secure account by an independent company, TradeSafe Trust (Pty) Ltd. The account has been setup and is solely used for the holding of Users accounts. TradeSafe Trust (Pty) Ltd has an independent board of directors and independent auditors reports are conducted annually.
Because the account is held by an independent company your deposits will be safe from an claims made against TradeSafe. Even in the unlikely event that TradeSafe is liquidated, your money will be safe.
Tips for safe electronic transactions
- Transact from a secure computer.
- Only transact with TradeSafe and web sites you know and trust.
- Never respond to e-mails asking you to "confirm" recent transactions after you transact.
- Always make sure all of your security software (anti-virus software, anti-spyware software, and firewalls) is up-to-date.
- Sign out after you have transacted electronically.
- TradeSafe uses 'OTP' to ensure the highest level of security, our cellphone number is static and never changes. Save this number as that way you always know an SMS, OTP or notice of payment is from us not a fraudster.
Our certification service provider Thawte checks, verifies, and certifies TradeSafe company registration documents and domains to ensure that nobody can impersonate TradeSafe to obtain Personal Information.
TradeSafe reserves the right to take whatever action it may deem necessary at any time to preserve the security and reliable operation of its information system. Each User undertakes not to do (or permit anything to be done) that may compromise the information system under TradeSafe control.
TradeSafe continually reviews, adjusts, and implements security measure in accordance with international standards. The web site is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.